Technomic has two exciting openings in the Account Management team: Account Manager and Account Associate. These positions are responsible for managing a book of business and client portfolios across Technomic’s tools and services in order to provide the highest level of support and engagement for our clients. Responsible for retention of our programs, these positions require strong relationship management and understanding of our programs and services.
- Oversees a book of business and client portfolios across Technomic’s tools and services
- Manages client relationships with assigned accounts; providing excellent client service and communication
- Actively works to achieve high levels of retention and identifies leads and opportunities to grow client portfolios
- Maintains renewal rate goals and process for existing clients
- Develops and builds relationships with main contacts and key users
- Effectively carries out the on-boarding process for new clients
- Responds appropriately to client questions and requests in a timely manner
- Ensures on-time completion of all projects
- Leads trainings and webinars on multiple online databases
- Partners and communicates effectively with internal departments including accounting, sales, product development, research and consulting practice
- Upholds team objectives, goals, and measurement process
- Maintains accurate and timely reporting related to retention and client relationship metrics
Technomic is an EOE.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM interface, experience with utilizing on-line programs and databases.
- Food service knowledge and/or willingness to stay current with industry and trends.
- Proficient in Excel; PowerPoint; Outlook
- Experience working with Salesforce or other CRM tools
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills; highly professional; self-starter and works well both independently and with other team members; ability to meet deadlines; adaptable, professional and hardworking; aptitude for learning; must be able to multi-task and have good time management skills, public speaking, presentation, analytical and problem solving skills; understanding of market research; must be dependable, highly motivated, well-organized, outgoing and team-oriented with the business acumen and communication skills to effectively communicate with business leaders; fosters teamwork, working cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, problem resolution and able to make sound decisions
Education and Experience:
- 2-5 years of sales, account management or marketing experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree