We have an exciting opportunity to have an intern join our Research and Insights team! We're seeking for a strong individual who likes conducting market research and wants to learn about the foodservice industry. This is a great opportunity for an Intern to get their foot in the door as this position could lead into a full-time permanent opportunity after graduation.
The Research Intern will work within Technomic’s Research & Insights division, supporting both proprietary studies and syndicated research programs. The individual will coordinate research requests, conduct secondary research and information gathering, participate in both qualitative and quantitative research, and create written deliverables based on research findings.
- Conducts secondary research/internet searches on given industry topics
- Uses Technomic’s proprietary business intelligence tools to pull information
- Pulls industry information and industry contacts for use by analysts and project managers
- Conducts interviews with foodservice industry professionals to gather data and trend information
- Tests consumer and operator surveys for quality, routing, timing and ease of use
- Codes open-end responses from online survey data
- Assists R&I team members with data entry from field-research
- Summarizes information gathered through research
- Adheres to timelines created by project managers
- Communicates with the group manager on an ongoing basis regarding workflow, timelines and schedule conflicts
Technomic is an EOE